4th Grade Graduation Picnic
Time & Location
About the Event
We're excited to be able to have an in-person graduation picnic for Boone fourth graders AND parents on the last day of school, Thursday, May 27th from 11:00-12:30. This event is only for fourth graders and their parents. Other Boone siblings will remain with their classes, and arrangements should be made for preschool siblings if possible. RSVP is required for all planning to attend.
Lunch is already included for all 4th graders. Lunch is available for purchase for parents. Lunch will be provided by The Hamburger Man. Lunch will include a burger or hot dog, chips, drink, and cookie.
- 10:45- Parents are invited to come to the Boone field. Bring a picnic blanket! Each class will have a designated area of the field to put down their blankets. Check in will be at the gate to the field on Durham.
- 11:00- Fourth graders will come out and join their parents. Lunch will be provided for all fourth graders. Parents may purchase a lunch for themselves as well. Lunches will be delivered to your picnic blanket (no waiting in line).
- 11:30- We will have a brief recognition ceremony for our fourth graders during the picnic.
- 12:15- Fourth graders will go back into school with their teachers to gather their belongings and do the clap out through the school. Parents will line the front walkway with our fatheads for the conclusion of the clap out.
- RSVP Only - No Adult Lunch$0$00$0
- RSVP with Adult Lunch$10$100$0